30 June 2009

No One...

Today's during work, faced a little 'problem'
or shd i not say is problem, just dont know what is the word to use.

Stay back till 7 plus or 8pm,
no one helped me to check c/s,
so ended up this late.
While others have help from each other.
and during checking c/s,
some dont know how to settle,
and scare i disturb my colleagues,
so din approached them.
I feel so helpless...

In my clinic, I barely have people/friends to talk to.
If got, also cant talk, people there are so cunning...
Friends wise... not 24/7,
some got bf/friends/family/work to occupy with,
suddenly i feel so lonely...
dont dare to tell mummy, afraid she'll worry...
tell him...?? haix... he's also not 24/7
people might think that me and him relationship is good.
Really??? im doubting...
i really feel... :'(

So I must be strong! learning to be strong.

7 comments:

cheeyau said...

Dun emo le =) mus take care alright!!! MY SEC SCH PAL!!

Fang Ling / Lynn said...

Wa! suddenly appear in my blog..

Will try de =]

Shir said...

darling, what happen?

don't feel sad..u can call or sms me.
I will reply during my lunch time & after work:)

u wkdays very free?
I can meet u sometime too, I now working at amk/serangoon until 5pm :)

cheer up!
HUGS*

Fang Ling / Lynn said...

i everyday work till 6pm or even later, so not very free.

U found a job? the kindergarden one?? Great!

-elaine- said...

Silly girl!! I also work till very late.. sometime 7plus too. Let me know when you end late, we can leave together my silly girl. No worries..

And you can call me to chat after your work too! Just like I called you that day.

Happy for shir that she found a job! We can meet for a quick dinner then. Somewhere near CCK and Yishun then. Okay?

Cheers :D

Shir said...

Reply to Angels:

THANKS!

Yup, kindergarten one :)
Will update u all more abt it when meet up k!! :D

We can have a dinner soon!!
hmm..next week mon or wed free?

Fang Ling / Lynn said...

Both mon and wed im okie, but duno my work will end late anot. Shir works till wad time?