27 June 2009

Me and Mummy Day

Went out with my mum today,
to alot of places from morning to evening.

Lot 1 Long John Silver for breakfast,
Bank for Giro forms,
[i bought a flip-flop and bra for myself =x]
bukit panjang plaza (harvey norman),
Bukit Timah Courts,
and mum managed to buy a fridge.
Alexandra Rd Ikea,
and managed to buy our stuff.
I always want to buy a study table,
and in the end, i bought a shelf,
which will drill to the wall,
and i can use it as a table, more convenient.
Took cab back home.

Went to cut my fringe,
which does not turn out right...
hope my fringe faster grow back. Haha
Nice day with mummy!

Side parting...

No parting...


Caught Transformer on Friday night aft my work.
Dar booked online as the movie was solding out fast!
A nice and funny show!
And part 2 is nicer than part 1!
I strongly recommend everyone to catch it.
If ask me to watch again, I will! =D

5 comments:

-elaine- said...

So cute!! Wonder how you look with your bun on :P

Shir said...

haha..CUTE!
I think longer bangs will be nicer :)
Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow!

Fang Ling / Lynn said...

To angels,

Haha i tink is super ugly!!!
going to clip up my fringe from now on, until it grows longer. =x

The hairdresser aunty cut too short liao =(

Gereld says that i looks like china girl =x

-elaine- said...

Haha!! China girl! =x

No worries.. you still look good.

Let's meet for lunch someday! I've checked. We can! :D

Fang Ling / Lynn said...

ya lo, china girl...

ur lunch time same as me??