14 July 2009

Emo much??

I realised that I have not blog for quite long.
everyday is working and so tiring.

Life changed and people changed.
Everything is no longer the same.
And people always say that having a few good friends,
is better than having a lot of friends.
Is this true??
cause i feel that even though I have good friends,
is equal to no friends...

I am so tired, emotionally and physically.
Wanted to let go my relationship,
as i feel that i cant hold on anymore..
although somehow managed to amend,
I dun know how long i can go...
I'm losing faith

Happening in my workplace:
Clinic Manager (CM) asked me whether I want to stay for long term,
I made my decision and gave her the answer.
I hope my decision is right,
as this matters my career life.
And today Wanning told me, it is her last day of work.
So sad, she's leaving (although we dont work in the same clinic)..
I still hope she can find her ideal job fast.

8 comments:

Angela >.< said...

Must take care yourself.
Now, is the critical period. We must stay strong n healthy :)
*drink alots of water.

-elaine- said...

Sweetie.. you okay??

Why like that say? :(

I'm just a call away like I always tell you..

Angels is here for you..

Call me or look for me at level 5.

*hugs*

Fang Ling / Lynn said...

To Angela,

Im okie, thanks and i will stay healthy!
Btw, the hotel name is Da Shun, located near XiMenDing.

Fang Ling / Lynn said...

To Elaine,

I duno why too but nowadays, I was tired and feel like giving up le...

That's why I hv reason why I dun allow bf when we meet ma..

Anw, it wont affect my work.

jade said...

Look of the bright side!
Stay strong you have your family and angels haha!!!

Cheers, Jade

Fang Ling / Lynn said...

A rare guest here, jade!

Thanks for the concern =)

Shir said...

hey girl CHEER UP!!! :)

Nowadays never blog hop so dk what happen to u.
Work life is tiring. I am tired everyday too.
My work environment is not that well :/

No matter what, be happy ok!
I now try to be more optimistic & do my best :)
let's jiayous tgt!

*hugs & kisses*

Fang Ling / Lynn said...

okie, i'll try...